Thursday, February 15, 2007

Your crow, sir.

I lied.

Please read this story:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6364663.stm

Let me just say for a moment that scientists have been saying this for years. The public, unfortunately, hasn't listened. Instead, they'd rather listen to people who know nothing about science (helpful hint: the fact that you can put Doctor before your name doesn't make you a scientist) (helpful hint #2: Michael Crichton is dumb).
So John McCain is on board, eh? I used to trust the things he said, back when he was still a maverick. He used to do his own thing. I used to say that I would actually vote for him. But then something funny happened: he turned into a king-size flip-flopper and party-line-toer. Put on top of that the fact that he's working with sore loser Joseph Lieberman, and I am highly dubious that anything meaningful will happen. But then again, maybe they already understand that.
Well, my mood was "happy" when I started.

No comments: