Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Spanish speakers: please punch this man in the face.

(Because I doubt a kick to his shriveled old-man nads would do any good.)
This just in: Newt Gingrich is an adulterous, racist ("ghetto"? Really? What, I wonder, is his opinion on ebonics?) jerk. And yet this guy is receiving serious consideration for a presidential bid in 2008? I thought that David Duke proved conclusively that people of this ilk cannot reach the highest office in the land. Although part of me hopes that Newton will win the primary so that he can get his ass handed to him in the election, most of me doesn't. Who's his running mate going to be, this guy?

On a good-news note, this guy seems pretty awesome. Especially since, despite the obvious fact that his family is stupid rich, he actually wants to help people in developing countries. Word to that.

No comments: