Monday, June 11, 2007

Alison versus the Internet

K, so for those of you who is wondering why my wife hasn't posted about L.A. or anything else lately, she has arrived there safely, and been again stymied in her attempts to get regular internet. I am again blogging from the local internet cafe, where I am working on scheduling my visits out to that great western water sink. Maybe she'll have internet soon. The photos of the new house are, of course, on her camera, and were not downloaded onto my computer prior to our little mini-party of last Friday (where we had FOUR people over to our house! The place was fulled up!). So still no photos. I would do another mock-up, but I don't want to engender more disappointment in my reader base. Please the readers, get the ratings, save the cheerleader, and what have you.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thank you. I appreciate your loyalty to your reader(s).