Friday, June 29, 2007

Article 5, more

A new article is out by the wife. Go here to check it out. I just noticed that (at least online) they've got her in the classified section. Go read the article, and you will see why this is a terrible place to put this article. Who is more likely to troll the classifieds? ATVers, or environmentalists? I say the former.

Also, I found at least part of a good quote from Vladimir Putin. I don't like Putin, I believe that he has had critics killed, and that he's actively pursuing a renewal of cold war conditions. But he said the following (translated of course): "Anyway we didn’t drop nuclear weapons on a civil population and didn’t drop chemicals over thousands of square kilometres as happened in Vietnam." I agree that it's hypocritical for Bush to pull some kind of "holier than thou" stance toward Russia. The international community should put the pressure on; I wish that the UN were stronger so it could pressure us and them into shutting the hell up.

No comments: